Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My thoughts. Random thoughts.

I have been thinking about how do I go with the main essense of a microsoft and a true spirit of an open source software. The Microsoft has the following benefits
  • I have been working on it for so long aprox 5 years.
  • If anything goes wrong, it could be solved for like in a matter of minutes. If I don't know about it, I will have to look up to the Internet
The open source has following benefits
  • No VIRUS. Wow that gives a relief. Ain't it.
  • No installation after every 6 months or so
  • new grounds, therefore, there would be a steep learning curve
  • if anything small think goes wrong, I will definately have to have an internet connection to look up things.
Now from above points, I really feel that I should go for... I don't know. Can anybody help me out here.???

No comments: